Modular Belt Conveyors are composed of plastic chains made of Polypropelene, Poly ethylene and Poly acetal. These conveyors are designed to suit a variety of applications replacing the conventional belt conveyors due to their high durability, high load bearing nature, low vibration movement and low surface friction.
- - Modular construction - Easy replacement of belt links in case of any damage
- - Minimal Maintenance in comparison to conventional conveyors
- - No tracking issue what so ever due to the sprocket driven design
- - Available in SS-304 Construction as well as MS Powder Coated construction
- - VFD (inverter) controlled – Variable speed control
- - Food Processing & Packing Lines - compatible with USFDA & HACCP standards
- - In Beverages Lines as accumulation conveyors for a variety of beverage bottles
- - In End of Line Packaging Systems for product transfer, sorting systems etc.